Add a banner image
The banner image is the graphic that goes right at the top of your email campaign. It's your reader's first impression, so you want your banner image to fit your company brand, or your newsletter’s vibe. You can often grab something from your own archives, but if you don’t have anything readily available there are plenty of free resources out there. If you're starting with a raw image, consider spending some time in your favorite image editor cropping, and adding text. You want your banner image to capture the right tone.
Save your image to 590 pixels wide for the most efficient rendering and loading. The height of the banner is up to you.
- 아직 GoDaddy Email Marketing 계정에 로그인하지 않았다면 로그인하세요. (로그인하는 데 도움이 필요하세요?)
- In your GoDaddy Email Marketing account, click Dashboard.
- Click Edit under the campaign you want to work on, or Compose to create a new campaign.
- In the sidebar, under the Images, click Add an image to find your banner image file.
- Locate and open the image file you want as your banner. Click Upload Image.
- Once the image is uploaded, you'll see a thumbnail of the image in the Images sidebar. Drag the image from the sidebar and drop it onto the banner area.
- You'll be prompted to add a link to your banner image. It's highly recommended that you make your banner clickable. Enter your URL, and click Save.
- Click Save at the top or bottom of the composer page, to save your progress.
- Click Preview in the top right corner, to see your campaign as your readers will see it.
Consider using Canva to create a new banner. Try these dimensions: 590 x 175 px. In Canva, to add and edit your own image, click Uploads in the left panel. Click Elements to choose one of Canva's free photographs. Click Text to add text. When you're done designing, click Download at the top of the page, and save your image as a PNG file.
We always recommend using a banner images, but if you have a campaign that calls for something a little different, you can skip the banner image by leaving the banner space blank. Your campaign will start at the first module in your layout, and won't display anything for a banner.