InstantPage® features an app that lets you display maps from MapQuest® using addresses you specify. When you display the MapQuest app on your InstantPage website, visitors can view the location and get directions from MapQuest.
To Add MapQuest
- Log in to your InstantPage account. You can log in by going to your InstantPage site, clicking Owner Login, and then entering the login information for your InstantPage account.
- From the Apps tab, go to Select Apps, and then click MapQuest. The MapQuest app displays in the My Apps list.
- Enter information in these fields:
- Menu Name — Enter the name for the app you want to display in the menu block.
- Title — Enter the name you want to display on the app when it opens.
- Address — Enter an address to display on the map. For best results, enter a complete address including city, state and ZIP. To add another address, click Add New Address.
- Text — (optional) Enter a message to display to your visitors.
- Click Save. The MapQuest app displays in your menu block.
To edit the app, click the Wrench Icon, and then make your changes.