Changing Your Photo Album Domain
You can change the domain name visitors use to access your Photo Album at any time.
To Change Your Domain
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Photo Album.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Settings.
- Go to the Domain Settings tab.
- From the Domain Settings area, select one of the following:
- Select an available domain from your account
- Select from a list of domains associated with your account.
- Enter a domain not registered here
- Enter a domain name that you registered in a different account.
- Enter a subdomain for a domain in this account
- Add a subdomain to one of the domains associated with your account.
Note: If you enter a domain that you registered with another registrar, please update the "A Record" for your domain so it points to the IP address 18.104.22.168. For more information, contact your domain registrar.
- Click Save.