Connect my domain to LinkedIn
Your domain name can be used to forward visitors to your LinkedIn page until you have your business website ready and published on the internet.
Looks like you're not logged in. If you log in above (under ), we can save you a couple of steps.
Find your LinkedIn URL
First, you'll have to find your LinkedIn URL, then head to your GoDaddy account to connect the two.
- Log in to LinkedIn.
- Click the small arrow under the Me icon from the top menu and select View profile.
- Copy the URL that displays in the address bar of your browser.
Connect your domain to LinkedIn
- Go to the Domains Settings page.
- On the Domains Settings page, next to your domain, click Use My Domain.
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site.
- Under Social Sites, click on LinkedIn:
- Enter your LinkedIn URL and click Next.
- Confirm the details on the next page and click Finish.
Note: It may take 24-48 hours for your domain to forward to an existing site.