Create virtual directory
You can create virtual directories on your hosting account which work like aliases to directories located somewhere else. For example, in the URL coolexample.com/virtual_directory, /virtual_directory could work as an alias for /temp/img/upload.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Tools section of the Hosting Control Panel, click the IIS Management icon.
- To create a new directory, select the parent directory and click Create.
- Enter the directory name. To create multiple directories, enter a comma-delimited list.
- Select Application Root as the directory permissions, and then click OK.