Creating Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Graphs
The Cisco ASA 5505 Device Manager can generate five types of graphs:
- VPN Connection Graphs
- System Graphs
- Connection Graphs
- Miscellaneous Graphs
- Interface Graphs
To Create a Cisco ASA 5505 Firewall Interface Graph
- In a Web browser, navigate to: https://[your firewall management IP address] (You might receive a number of security certificate warnings. If you accept the certs and save them as Trusted, you will avoid warnings in the future).
Note: Depending on which Cisco ASDM version you have installed, several options might display. If so, click Run ASDM Applet.
- When prompted, type your server User name and firewall password. Click OK. You will be prompted to login twice.
Note: Your browser must have Java enabled and allow pop-ups from your firewall management IP.
- In the Device Manager application tool bar, click the Monitoring icon.
- In the tree on the left, expand the Interface Graphs folder.
- In the Available Graphs list box, select the data you want to graph.
- Click Add.
- In the Graph Window combo box, enter the graph name.
- Click Show Graphs.