Edit FTP users
You can edit the password and working directory for FTP users.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Settings section, click FTP Users.
- Next to the user you want to update, click Actions, and then select Details.
- To change this user's password, click Reset. Enter and confirm a new password, and then click Update.
- To change this user's working directory, click Change. Type in a new path or click Browse to select a directory, and then click OK.