Editing Websites' Binding in Microsoft IIS 7
If you need to change the IP or port your website is set to use in IIS7 you would need to edit the binding.
To Edit the Binding for a Website in Microsoft IIS 7
- Log in to your IIS server using Remote Desktop. For more information, see Connect via Remote Desktop (RDC) to your Windows server.
- Once logged into Remote Desktop click Start, select Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
- Expand your server name on the left using the + symbol then expand the sites folder also in the left column. Now you can left click the website you wish to edit bindings for.
- Now in the right column you can left click on the Bindings... link.
- From this menu you can select the Host Name you wish to edit or use the Add or Remove buttons to manage the bindings for this website.
- Once you are done making changes click Close.