Fix failed scans
If SiteLock detects compromises or vulnerabilities, it offers two methods to fix them.
Secure Malware Automatic Removal Tool (SMART)
Available on our Essential, Deluxe, and Ultimate SiteLock plans, SMART performs a scan on all of your website's files and automatically removes malware it detects.
It's a powerful tool to make sure your website remains safe for all of your visitors. For more information see, Set up SMART scans.
SiteLock Expert Services
For vulnerabilities involving the coding of your site or deeply-entrenched compromises, SiteLock offers its for-a-fee Expert Services. Using this, SiteLock's security experts will work with you to resolve complicated issues on your site.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click SiteLock.
- Next to the SiteLock account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click the scan that has failed.
- At the top, click (Fix Now).
- Follow any on-screen prompts.