How do I set up anonymous FTP in Simple Control Panel?
To Set Up Anonymous FTP
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the FTP icon.
- In the Anonymous FTP area, select Enabled.
- To display a message when a user logs on, in the Login Message box, type the message you want to display.
- In the Allow uploads area, select an option for allowing users to upload and download files.
- In the Upload quota (MB) field, specify the amount of disk space you want to allow for uploads.
- Click Save.