Your hosting account has a built-in tool to make installing applications like WordPress®, Joomla!®, Drupal® and others simple.
To Install Applications through Your Control Panel
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the More menu, select Applications.
- In the list of popular apps, or after searching for the app you want to use, click Install.
Note: You can perform click Install if your hosting account is compatible with the application.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click OK.
Warning: If you want to install the application in the root of your website, leave the Directory field empty.