Request for Disclosure of Registrant Information for Law Enforcement Agencies
Due to GDPR, data displayed in public WHOIS is limited. In certain circumstances, non-public domain contact information can be provided to Law Enforcement Agencies.
If you are a member of Law Enforcement and require full contact information for a domain which contact details are under one of the Protected Countries, please email email@example.com and we will provide instructions for requesting access.
Note: For Domains that WHOIS results show Domains By Proxy as the registrant, please visit Domain By Proxy Subpoena Policy on how to proceed with this request.
What might a valid request require?
Request must include the following:
- Domain name(s)
- Agency Jurisdiction
- Statement noting the legitimate and lawful purpose for making the request (e.g., contact data provided will only be used in conjunction with an official investigation).
- Agreement to terms of access that we might require.
Additional Items of note:
- The disclosure request is only for current domain contacts. We do not provide historical or archived contact information through this disclosure process.
- Disclosure requests must include the exact domain name under review - we do not fulfill partial match requests through this process.
- Disclosure requests are reviewed and fulfilled on a per-domain basis - we do provide search results across multiple related domains or contacts using this process.
- We cannot provide any additional contact details aside from the following registrant, admin or tech name, postal address, email address and phone number.
If you require additional information, please refer to our subpoena policy.