Set up a new MEAN Server with Bitnami
You can use Bitnami to set up a new Cloud Server with a MEAN stack already installed.
What is MEAN?
A MEAN stack is a software suite meant to work together for dynamic websites and applications. MEAN is simply an acronym for these software pieces:
Bitnami will automatically set up a new Ubuntu server with a MEAN stack, which means you will be ready to use Node.js applications with MEAN once the server is live.
Set up a new MEAN server
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account.
- Next to Cloud Servers, click Manage.
- Click Create Server.
- Enter your Server name, User Name and your Password for the server.
- Select the Bitnami Tab, then click View All Apps.
- Select MEAN, and click Install.
- Create your MEAN password.
- Select your desired Data Center Location.
- Choose your Server Size.
- Click Finish to set up the server.
After your server has completed building, it will show as RUNNING under the status section.
Your new MEAN Server is now built and ready for you to start installing and using applications.