Set up a Node.js server with Bitnami
You can use Bitnami to set up a new Cloud Server with Node.js already installed. Bitnami will set up a new Ubuntu server, and the server will be ready to use with your Node.js application.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Account.
- Click Manage under Cloud Servers.
- Click Create Server.
- Enter your Server name, Username and your Password for the server.
- Select the Bitnami Tab and choose the View All Apps.
- Select Node.js and click Install.
- Create your Node.js Password.
- Select your desired Data Center Location.
- Choose your Server Size.
- Click Finish.
After your server has completed building, it will show as RUNNING under the status section.
Your new Node.js Server is now built and ready for you to start installing applications.