What can I do with GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping?
With GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping, you can manage all of your small business finances, all in one place. Save time. Get paid. Get back to business.
How Invoicing Helps:
- Create Invoices — Look professional with customized invoices. Using GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping you can email invoices from within the program.
- Get Paid Faster — Invoicing through GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping gives you the opportunity to get paid by check or online via credit card or PayPal.
- Eliminate Follow-Up — With GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping invoicing, you know when you're getting paid -- and more important, when you're not getting paid.
- Profit & Loss — You can see money coming in, and know where your money goes. With invoicing you can see where you're spending money.
- Sales & Expenses — You can automate sales and expense tracking. No more data entry, spreadsheets, and piles of paper!
- Tax Prep — Sales and expenses are automatically put into Schedule C worksheet. Just simply print the worksheet out for your accountant.
Who needs GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping?
Service-oriented businesses like designers, consultants, artists, photographers, eBay sellers, Etsy stores, Amazon sellers, and other online stores, to name a few.To get started, please see Getting Started with Get Paid and Online Bookkeeping.