Change a theme in WordPress
Changing your WordPress theme enables you to change much about how your website is displayed. If you need assistance with this, one of our experts may be able to do it for you for a fee.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Install a theme if the theme you want to use has not yet been installed.
- From the Appearance menu, click Themes.
Note: Click GoDaddy Themes to see all GoDaddy themes that have been professionally designed and optimized for your website.
- Hover over the theme you wish to activate.
- Click Activate.
Your new theme will now be live on your WordPress site.
- Change a WordPress theme in the database
- Install, change, or update a theme in WordPress
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.