Create email campaign
Once you've created an email signup form and collected contacts from Online Store customers, you're ready to generate a newsletter or flyer for your email "campaign."
Note: This article is for the standalone version of Online Store. It doesn't apply to the Websites + Marketing version.
- If you haven't already, log in to your GoDaddy Email Marketing account. (Need help logging in?)
- In your Products list click Online Store, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- When the Online Store displays the Campaigns page, look for the Email Marketing panel near the bottom and click Create Campaign.
NOTE: The Emails from Orders number reflects emails collected from your storefront orders. Visitor Signups reflects how many people used your storefront's signup form to submit their email address to receive sales alerts or other promotions.
- Your free GoDaddy Email Marketing "starter" account opens and displays all your contacts on the Subscribers page. The Your Lists column automatically includes two lists based on your imported Online Store contacts: Newsletter Contacts (your signups) and Order Contacts (from your storefront orders).
- To create a newsletter or flyer for your email campaign, click Campaigns, and see the Next Step below.
- Use GoDaddy Email Marketing to create a promotional email newsletter or flyer.