Delegate access: Levels of permission
When you invite other people to access your account, you can set one of three access levels to control what these delegates can do in your account.
|Access level||Delegate can:|
|Products, Domains, & Purchase||Make purchases on your behalf using your stored payment method.
Access your products (including product control panels) and cancel new products, except for domains. For domains, the delegate can:
|Products & Domains||Access your products (including product control panels) and cancel new products, except for domains. For domains, the delegate can:
|Accounts Connection Only||Access your account at a future time. No current product access or purchases. Select this access level to keep a delegate connected to your account for future work.|
No matter the access level you grant, your delegate can't:
- Manage or add payment methods to your account
- Invite others to access your account
- View or change your account credentials (like your password or Support PIN)
- View your order history
- Do these tasks with your domains: transfer or unlock domains, change contact info, manage auto-renew, sell domains in the aftermarket, respond to a domain buy service, or manage backorders
- Now that you've learned about access levels, you can invite others to access your account.
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level any time.