Import WordPress comments into Disqus
Once you have created your Disqus account and have installed the plugin you can import any of your existing comments into Disqus. By default, any new comments will automatically be imported to Disqus.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Go to Comments > Disqus.
- Click Plugin Settings in the upper right corner.
- In the Import and Export selection, click the Export Comments button.
- This will queue up your comments to be imported into Disqus.
- You will receive an email once it has completed.
- Return to Install a comment system in WordPress.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.