Reset my website
When you first set up your website, we ask what your site's about (its category) and the name you want to use to generate its design. If you ever want to start over with a brand-new design, including using a new site category, you'll need to reset your website. This is not the same as "unpublishing" or hiding your site, which is not an option.
Note: Did you see me when you signed in?
If so, you're using a revamped GoCentral with most tools moved to one spot. On mobile screens, they're in a row at the bottom. On desktops/tablets, they're on the right. For more info, see Compare tools in current and previous versions.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the three-bar icon in the upper left.
- Choose Settings.
- In the Settings panel, choose Reset Website.
- Since you'll be deleting all your website's content, the dialog asks if you're sure. If you are, click OK.
- One last chance to change your mind. If you're ready, click Start Over.
- Your website's content is removed immediately, and you are taken to the original setup fields. Enter new information to set up your website using another design.