Set my theme
Setting up your Online Store theme lets you quickly change and fine tune your site's overall look.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the Store Design tab and then click the Theme tab.
- Your current theme displays on the left; click Change Theme.
- Scroll through the theme thumbnail images, then roll your cursor over a theme, and click View theme to see its features and options. (To skip to other themes' features, click the <> buttons.)
- Once you find a theme you like, click Choose this theme.
- You can then edit the My Theme Settings by clicking the + for each section.
The section choices vary by theme, and you need not change them all. However, you should add information within two sections:
- Site Header: Under Announcements add a Message to display text, and a URL to link to a specific web page.
- Home page: Add a Main image to replace the theme's image, and fill out the relevant information.
- Product display: You can choose to display up to 12 featured products on your home page.
Note: Use a .JPEG or .PNG image with dimensions no larger than 1200 by 600 pixels. (Most themes also let you add a slideshow to your home page.)
For a video about using themes, see Managing Themes and Settings in Online Store.