Set up my Managed SSL Certificate
After you purchase a Managed SSL, submit a request for the website you want us to secure.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Click SSL certificates and then Set up next to the Managed SSL you're setting up.
- Choose the hosting product that contains your website from the drop down menu.
- If you have more than one website, you'll need to choose the domain name that the SSL is being requested for.
- You can choose to have all web traffic go to the www version of your website (optional).
- Click Next.
- You'll need to agree to Site Modifications, the SSL Subscriber Agreement, and the Certificate Services Agreement, then click Activate.
That's it! You'll receive an email when your Managed SSL is installed on your website.
- Learn why SSL Security is important for your website.