Listing domains on GoDaddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
You can list active domain names on GoDaddy Auctions® from the Domain Manager.
Note: You cannot list a domain via your mobile device. You also cannot list domain names expiring within the next 90 days, inactive domain names, or internationalized domain names. For a list of supported domain name extensions, see Which domains can I sell on the auction site?
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the Buy & Sell menu, select GoDaddy Auctions® Listings.
- Click on the List a Domain tab at the top of the page.
- In the List a Domain section, type in the name of the domain you'd like to list, and then complete the following fields:
- Listing type — The type of auction you want to create for the domain name
- Minimum Offer — The starting bid you want to use for the auction
- Category — The category you want to use for the domain name
- Description — A description of the listing