Add an email alias
When you want to organize your incoming email messages, you can create multiple alternate email addresses, known as "aliases", for one account. Want to know more about email aliases?
Note: You must have admin permissions to manage email aliases.
- Log in to your Office 365 Microsoft portal. (Need help logging in?).
- Click the Admin tile. It's the last tile in the list of all your apps.
- In the left panel, click Users.
- Check the box next to the address you want to edit.
- In the panel on the right, under Primary email address, click Edit.
- Under Other email addresses, click Add new.
- Enter the alias name, select the domain, and click Add.
Warning: Do not check the Set as primary email address box. Make additions and changes to primary email addresses through your GoDaddy account, not here in the Microsoft portal.
- At the top of the page, click Save
Note: If you plan to use the email encryption service, you must add the alias to your email encryption account.