Change my data center
To improve the speed of your website for its primary audience, you should choose the data center located closest to them geographically. While you can choose the data center when you set up your account, you might want to change it afterward.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the cPanel account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Settings section, next to Data center, click Change.
- Click Next.
- Complete any necessary purchases and click Checkout.
- You will then be able to go to your cPanel account Settings section, and next to Data center, click Schedule.
- Select the data center you want to use, as well as the best time for your site to experience downtime for the migration.
- Click Schedule Migration.
We will email you to confirm your migration once it starts and once it's complete.
- You can reschedule your data center migration if your previously selected migration is no longer a good time.
- If your data center migration failed, check out a few potential causes and how to fix them.